The Kennel Club LAX strives for superior customer service and satisfaction for all our valued clients. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with our policies to get the most out of our services. If you have any questions, please call us and we will happily describe why The Kennel Club LAX is your pet’s Home away from Home.
Monday through Sunday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Closed on all major Holidays. (During closed Holiday’s, we offer special services for pick up and drop off.)
The Kennel Club offers special after hour services. Please call us for more information.
We are very proud of our pet hotel and we would be honored to be your Kennel Club tour guide!
Tours are available:
Monday- Sunday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
*Tours and/or visiting pets during holiday periods and summer weekends are to be limited and scheduled in advance.
For pets that require medication, The Kennel Club staff is trained to administer medication per prescription instructions. An additional charge will apply based on the needs of each pet.
All pets checking into The Kennel Club are checked for fleas on arrival. Any pet checking in with fleas or flea dirt will be bathed upon entrance for an additional fee. (The Kennel Club recommends an exit bath for dogs boarding longer than three days, geriatrics, puppies, and long haired dogs. All baths include a pedicure, ear cleaning, and a complete brushout.) Ask us about our special free day Bath Promotion for pets being picked up within business hours.
Bath Promotion: For all pets being bathed on departure, you will be charged for the bath, but not that day of boarding, provided you pet is picked up during business hours (see daily business hours above).
In order to protect your pet’s health, The Kennel Club requires that all pets lodging have the following vaccinations. It is best to have your pet vaccinated at least two weeks prior to lodging to watch for any possible reaction and gain the most benefit while staying with us. Please inquire about boarding dogs under 4 months and cats under 3 months due to incomplete vaccinations.
- Rabies (12 or 36 months based on the pet’s age)
- Dhlp-p (12 – 36 months based on your veterinarian’s recommendations)
- Bordetella (6 months)
- Fvrcp (also known as “3-in-1” vaccine) (12 – 36 months based on your veterinarian’s recommendations)
The Kennel Club will provide cozy bedding and toys to all pets lodging with us, if desired. To protect the health of your pet, The Kennel Club can accept any type of bedding that can be completely washed in our washing machines and dryers (this does not include beds with stuffing, foam, or inserts). We will accept any personal belongings such as toys, carriers, leashes, etc.; however, due to our stringent cleaning policies, your items may be misplaced and difficult to locate on departure.
Lodging fees are by the calendar day. Each pet is charged for the day of arrival regardless of the arrival time.
- For all pets being bathed on departure, you will be charged for the bath, but not that day of boarding, provided you pet is picked up during business hours
- If an after hour or holiday pickup is scheduled, you will be charged the after hour/holiday fee, and for an exit bath (if applicable)
- There is a $25/$50 charge for all pickups and drop offs on holidays and days we are closed. For all pets that are scheduled to be picked up on a holiday that are also scheduled for an exit bath, you will not be charged for that day of lodging when departing by 6 pm.
- If your pet is not scheduled for an exit bath, to avoid being charged for that day of lodging, please arrange to pick up your pet during the following hours:
- Monday through Sunday: 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Holidays: 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Payment is required for all services rendered. We do not accept checks. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards, and Cash as forms of payment. Payment in full is required with a valid Credit Card:
- All New clients (this includes the first 3 visits)
- Clients who have not visited The Kennel Club LAX within the past 24 months
- Boarding stays in excess of 2 weeks